For our clients we aim to provide an unrivalled quality and range of value for money services. The delivery of our range of services is maintained by our unique ‘client focused approach’ to our business, which helps us understand our clients and be able to anticipate, react and deliver on their ever changing needs. Our success will be achieved through building relationships with you, our client.
- Candidate short-listing
- Customised Recruitment Campaigns
- In-depth Interview and Screening Process
- Contract Personnel (“Temps”) available for short or long-term projects
- Payroll Service
- Outsourced Human Resource Functions
- Salary Advise and Surveys
Why use Shortt Recruitment Consultants?
- Ability To Match People To Jobs –We believe in quality not quantity, so we only send you the BEST candidates to choose from, saving your time and energy.
- Commitment & Dedication–We are interested in building long term relationships and acting as a PARTNER for recruitment, no matter how big or small those requirements are.
- Our Professional Consultants– Our CONSULTANTS have come from private industry and understand the human resource challenges facing growing companies. Our service is professional and confidentiality is guaranteed.
Terms and Conditions:
For a full break-down of Shortt Recruitment Terms and Conditions of business, please contact Angela Fitzpatrick, General Manager on 057 86 61600 or contact by e-mail.
HUMAN RESOURCE OUTSOURCE
Progressive companies today, are looking for a longterm solution to their Human Resource needs, and want to establish a consistent service to their employees. The importance of having consistency with regard to co-ordinating new hires, induction, holidays, absenteeism, disciplinary actions, codes of practice and the host of current requirements under employment legislation cannot be underestimated.
With this in mind Shortt Recruitment provide a service to a number of our clients whereby we provide a dedicated HR Officer on site to co-ordinate the Human Resource Function within their business. The HR Officer will work with the company to establish priorities, work to a plan, provide administrative support, have regular meetings with the client and provide monthly progress reports.
HR Officer will be provided at a daily rate to the client, subject to the needs of the client.
- Staff Planning
- HR Administration Functions:
Working Time Compliance
Assisting in Disciplinary Actions
Employees personnel files
Work Permit Processing
- Staff Perforamance Reviews
- Staff Training Programmes
- Recruitment and Selection:
- Drafting new Policy and Procedures
Eg. Anti-bullying policy, Ethical Trading policies, Environmental policies
PAYROLL PROCESSING SERVICE
We provide clients with an opportunity to outsource the payroll function to Shortt Recruitment. We have experienced payroll processing personnel within the business who can take the hasstle out of
We have a computerized payroll system that can meet the need of our clients where you have a large or small staff.
We can provide an on-site option or we can process on our own site.
Clients can choose service options to meet their specific requirements.
- Setup and administration
- Running Weekly, Fortnightly or Monthly payroll
- Payslip Processing – e-mailed or posted to candidates or delivered to the client.
- Payroll Summary Reports
- P30 returns
- Annual P35 & P60s
- P45 and Tax credits management for starters and leavers
- Act as an Agent using ROS on-line services to manage the PAYE/PRSI system